- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales / Marketing Jobs in Ghana
A reputable Trading Company is seeking to employ a qualified people preferably females to fill the above position. The ideal candidate would be reporting to the Head of Sales.
- coordinate sales-related activities
- Maintain basic records of sales for the Head of Sales the managing director
- monitor sales performance and identify areas of concern
- Assists with sales activities on the shop floor
- Preparation of monthly and daily sales report
- Supervision of jobs to meet customers’ satisfaction
- Promote the company to enhance its corporate image
- Overall supervision of the outlet
- Cross check accounts at the close of day to reconcile invoice figures and actual cash
- Ensure that sales targets are met
- Ensure that cash and cheques are paid into the company’s bank account each day
- Receive and deal with customers’ complaints
- Directly supervise the Sales staff
- Handle business correspondence through phone, fax, emails etc.
Required Skills or Experience
- Degree in Marketing /qualified member of CIM or any other related qualification.
- At least three years working experience in Sales/Marketing in a similar position.
- Special requirements
- Must be computer literate.
- Knowledge in Tally accounting software would be an advantage.
- Must have special interest in sales and marketing and be able to delight customers
- Be able to handle customer complaints promptly.
- Must not be more than 35yrs.
- Must be willing to work long hours
How to Apply
Interested candidate must send an application and a detailed CV with 2 referees to [email protected]
- Closing date for submission of application is 15th February 2017.
- Only short listed applicants would be contacted.