- Company: HEALTHWISE MEDICAL CENTRE
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Ghana
o Minimum of Degree in Nursing required
Post graduate qualification in Administration or Management desirable
o Registered/Licensed with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana and in good standing
o Basic Life Support/Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support training desirable
Age: 30– 45 years
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 5 years Nursing experience with previous history in management position required
SALARY RANGE: 1800-2500(Confidential)
• Selects and assigns nursing staff, ensuring equal employment opportunity in hiring and promotion.
• Provide leadership and guidance to other nurses
• Monitor patient care for quality
• Collaborate with top management, interdisciplinary teams and other stakeholders in order to develop, implement and evaluate programs and services
• Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
• Evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
• Identifies nursing staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
• Maintains current knowledge of nursing care practices.
• Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
• Maintains nursing operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
• Serves as a resource person to clinical health assistants, nurses, medical staff, and other related professional staff in the provision ofpatient treatment plans.
• Identifies patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
• Assures quality of care by developing and interpreting hospital and nursing division’s philosophies and standards of care; enforcing adherence Nursing and Midwifery Council requirements and to other governing agency regulations; measuring health outcomes against standards; making or recommending adjustments.
• Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
• Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by monitoring confidential information processing.
• Maintains documentation of patient care services by auditing patient and department records.
• Maintains nursing supplies inventory by studying usage reports; identifying trends; anticipating needed supplies; approving requisitions and cost allocations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Email cv to [email protected]