Vodafone Ghana company is looking for sourcing and planning specialist to in th reputable position in their company.
Owns the evolution of Vodafone Opco Portfolio for Consumer and Business Terminals including LTE, smartphones, Tablets, Feature phones, MBB and Vodafone Branded Devices.
Responsible for the formulation and delivery of the marketing proposition and launch plans for device campaigns ensuring that all elements of the marketing mix (e.g. Retail, online, telesales), and across all channels, (direct, indirect, and including Open market) are aligned to deliver a consistent message to the appropriate consumer or business segment.
- Consolidates the Portfolio needs from various sales teams, Consumer and Business Teams.
- Builds a portfolio that fulfils the needs of the consumer to be used by the proposition and sales teams
- Ensures competitiveness of Terminals portfolio through ongoing market scanning and trend scouting
- Runs periodic competitive analysis, market analysis, technology and product lifecycles, technology trend analysis and business innovation scans
- Creates Terminals specific portfolios, marketing stories and launch strategies for a specific focus device. Ensure launch plans align to long term customer values and incorporate end-to-end proposition in alignment with Terminals portfolio, accessories, product & Services, credit, debit marketing and brand teams
- Drive channel marketing execution to ensure it is best in class, and meets the needs and standards of Vodafone Opco and Group.
- Establish best in class GTM practices within VF Sales and Marketing teams, and other operating companies in Vodafone Group, ensuring a fast process that delivers a great customer experience at launch and throughout the customer/ device lifecycle
- Candidate must have a good knowledge of the device industry and current trends, as well as features and apps that appeal to customers within each segment, in order to develop appropriate propositions and campaigns to target them
- Candidate must have the capability to work with various channels and sales teams to drive sales
- Role requires good stakeholder management both above and below role band
- Candidate must be customer obsessed and able to engage stakeholders to understand their planned activities in order to align campaigns to delight customers
- Candidates must have proven ability to function in a very fast changing environment, and prioritize multiple urgent requests, in pressurized situations.
- Academic degree preferably in social science, Business Administration or relevant specialization.
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
Closing Date: 19-Apr-17, 4:59:00 PM